[highland-discuss] Re: Rodents

  • From: "Suzanne" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "suzanne" for DMARC)
  • To: "highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:26:51 -0400

Agree. Saw the rodents at the pool last week. Can we get an outline Dennis of
the plan on some of these points.

Suzanne C Osborne
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2015, at 10:24 PM, Kyle Mann <kylemann1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Things are getting really out of control by the compactor, as I was throwing
trash in yesterday a rat across my feet in mid-afternoon. I see them in the
pool area and outside the gate in daylight, which means we have a real
infestation. It has gotten really nasty over there and hasn’t always been
this bad. The compactor door handle doesn’t latch and the whole area smells
bad, are we paying for exterminating and a maintenance person?