[highland-board] Dogs not on a leash

  • From: Ibironke Apata <iwapata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 00:37:30 -0400

Dear highland board,
I am writing in frustration because one of the residents in our community
consistently walks her dogs on the premises without a leash. The dogs have
come up to me and my family on several occasions. The resident keeps
apologizing but continues to walk them without a leash. This is very
distressing. is it possible to send a reminder about this to everyone?
It would be nice if she would be considerate that not everyone is
comfortable with dogs.
Thank you for your assistance and the work you do.
Ronke