[HIFIS3 LIST]

  • From: <mudassar.hayee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:23:54 -0500

Hi Henry,

I noticed when a single financial record is created in the list view, the
arrows at the bottom which allow you to browse other records is visible.  Since
there is only one record the arrows do not need to be there.  It seems a bit
confusing.  I hope this is a simple fix.  Thanks.

 <<ole0.bmp>>

Mudassar Hayee
HIFIS Community Coordinator and Partnership Analyst
Community Planning, HIFIS and Results Reporting (CPHRR)
Homelessness Partnering Secretariat (HPS)
Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC)
Tel: 604.988.1880 x3214
Blackberry: 604.837.3358
mudassar.hayee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mudassar.hayee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Windows bitmap