[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01908 Historical Stays Date Boundaries >>> Created

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Rebecca.Schiff@xxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:29:07 -0400

Category:  Bug / Operations / Stay

Originator:  Schiff, Rebecca

Issue
We are having a unique problem with historical stays. It occurs when a client
has two (or more) stays. If we try to insert a stay in between the dates for
two existing stays HIFIS won't allow it. I am attaching two screenshots so you
can see what the problem looks like to us. Another interesting problem is that
we don't get the "edit" button in historical stays to edit any existing stays.
We are using 3.70.2162

Solution:
Confirmed problem. Replicated case with fake client D'Angelo...

Assigned to: Dagher, Henry

Currently Open ACERs Statistics
===============================
Bug               56