[HIFIS3 LIST] Re: 3.70.2086

  • From: <mudassar.hayee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:14:47 -0500

Thanks,

I am running 2087.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: hifis3-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hifis3-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent: 2008-08-27 5:32 AM
        To: hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [HIFIS3 LIST] Re: 3.70.2086

        Hi Mudassar,

        2084 was only provided to a handful of people to help test it prior to
the last CIR (Aug 2). Any upgrade of HIFIS is usually complete and does NOT
require a specific prior version. For the sake of keeping the zip small, I made
partial update zips for 2086 and on. This is not the rule. It was a time-saving
instance. 2084 and on were NOT public versions.

        What version are you running?

        Henry