Wednesday night instruction

  • From: "Ron Ogden" <rogden2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:32:02 -0400

48-hour chart seems to say we will be VFR under mid level overcast with
fairly reasonable winds, so why don't we give it a try tomorrow afternoon.
Only have a couple of folks signed up for basic instruction tomorrow so we
will probably fly from about 5 to about 7:15 or so, whenever darkness
impends. If you are coming please make sure you have your logbook and
training record with you and do let me know if you are coming that way if
you are delayed we will hang out. Len Nash is going to tow so if no one
shows up by 6-ish we'll be outa there unless we know to expect you.  I know
a lot of folks have to look at close of business at 5 and then racing up
there but we really need to maximize our chances this year to get people
ready for their flight checks before the high season gets here end of June.
You can call me at 703-9667 or Facebook me (yeah, me on Facebook, there's a
chuckle for you but I really do have a page.) Ron