Wednesday instruction

  • From: "Ron Ogden" <rogden2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:33:07 -0400

Good morning - Have you noticed how often the weather here seems to cycle
over seven days so that it is bad midweek to midweek and better on certain
days each week? Anyway, we are in about the same position today as we were
last week with poor weather forecast for today and better weather tomorrow
(Thursday). I am basing this on the TAF, which is calling for 1100 broken
and three this afternoon in rain showers which simply won't work.  On the
other hand, the satellite shot below suggests fairly rapid drying to our
southwest. So? I will be out of town until mid afternoon at the earliest.
Lets follow last Wednesday's procedure and hopefully look forward to flying
this afternoon and if we craps out we'll try tomorrow. R

current color enhanced goes east infrared image

JPEG image