Wednesday evening simulation instruction is on for 6pm

  • From: Thomas Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:30:58 -0400

I haven’t seen a note for WEFI, but I will be there at 6pm at the NSM for
ground instruction. We’ve got several new members and I’ll be giving them
ground instruction in the simulators.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know by email.

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".