Re: Wednesday Instruction (7/11)

  • From: Chris Marble <cmarble555@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1 <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:08:59 -0400

Quick update!

Len Nash will try to be at the hill earlier to help tow. We should be
in good shape to start flying closer to the regular staring time (5:15
p.m.).

Thanks,
Chris Marble

On 7/11/12, Chris Marble <cmarble555@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks to Ed Funk and Jim Doane for volunteering as CFI and Tow Pilot
> for this evening's instruction.
>
> Please note; Due to Jim Doane also being the HHSC Commercial Tow Pilot
> for Summer Ops, we will officially start flying later than usual. It
> may be as late as 6:30.
>
> Thank you,
> Chris Marble

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".