Wed Evening Instruction

  • From: Edwin Funk <efunk11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:18:47 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Wed evening instruction for Senior members begins just after 5 p.m., and we'll
need both SGS 2-33's at that time.  Everyone's help in making this work for
those who cannot take advantage of the resources on the field M-F during our
summer operations hours is greatly appreciated.  Just as we make an effort to
get our Junior members in the air we need to also do the same thing for our
Senior members who in some cases travel significant distances after work to get
to HH.

Thanks

Ed

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".