Webcam improved

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:57:39 -0400

Just in time for the flying season, I've upgraded the web cam at the flight center to a much better quality model.  You can now make out what is going on without the white balance going out of whack and you can make out cloud formations at times.  You can find the web cam at our wunderground page: http://www.wunderground.com/webcams/GliderWx/1/show.html and of course, remember that you can get weather observations -particularly useful for wind direction and speed, online from our weather station as well:  http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=14903&sp=KNYELMIR5

webcam.jpg

-Tom