Weather station back online

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:46:09 -0400

The weather station that is accessible from the internet (http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=14903&sp=KNYELMIR5 ) has been fixed. The anemometer failed and had to be replaced. I've paid for it as a donation to the club. Thanks to Bryan Riegal for helping to take it down and put it back up while battling the yellow jackets that decided to nest in it.

On a separate note - it was GREAT to see Archer Martin up at HHSC yesterday! He looked great and I was pleased that his recovery is going well.

-Tom