Swap Cash Duty on April 2, 3, 24, 30 or May (sans May 7 Weekend) for April 10 PM?

  • From: Bill <wdaugher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1 <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 19:53:38 -0400

Sorry to send out a second note... Would anyone who’s working cash on either
April 2, 3, 24 or 30 be interested in swapping for my PM shift on April 10?
Trying to get home that weekend to see my sister in her senior year
musical.  Would gladly cover for someone in May (except the weekend of May
7) if someone would swap out that far.  Any response will be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!
Bill Daugherty