Survey of Harris Hill Facility Issues

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill Freelist <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:40:40 -0500

I am compiling a survey of issues regarding the Harris Hill facilities. This survey will provide the board with a list of issues both big and small for prioritization and action.

1. The first step is to ask the membership if you have seen anything - big or small, that needs addressing at our facilities. Any items or issues you have seen at the flight center, hangars, grounds, pavilion, taxiway/runways, etc. should be emailed to me at tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxxx

2. A second step in this process will be to physically walk the grounds this SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13TH AT 10:00AM. I encourage anyone to accompany me as we walk through the buildings and grounds looking for issues.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE! Send your replies to my email address at tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxxx We don't need to bomb everyone's email with issues.

Regards,

Tom Berry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org". Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc