SSA Calendar 2016: Great pics by Tom Berry, Noah and Heinz

  • From: zink.haj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Hhsc1@Freelists. Org" <Hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 20:56:26 +0000

The one on last page bottom right shows how diligently and meticulously our
gliders are cleaned after flying ... Occasionally little ones volunteer and
demonstrate love for details (our granddaughter Clara, May 2014).

Great you'll be flying Snowbird and New Year, Can not be arranged here due to
planes being hangared and maintained (etc) of airfield in Hannover rather than
at our airfield facilities in Oppershausen.

All the best
Uwe

Sent from BlackBerry® from Vodafone