Missing Tow Out Gear

  • From: Edwin Funk <efunk11@xxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:49:42 -0400

Hello All,

I am looking for my tow out gear last seen in the small hangar at the south of
the airfield with competition marking CI (Charlie India). This was the
competition number on my Discus when I purchased it 8 years ago, and I need to
find it for the new owner. Has anyone seen the tow out bar and the wing wheel?

Thanks

Ed

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".