May Schedule in ShiftPlanning system

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:24:08 -0400

If you do not use the Shift Planning system, you may ignore this message.

The May schedule is mirrored in the Shift Planning system. I have been properly receiving notifications prior to my shifts and you should too, if you have them turned on.

Please let me know if there are any discrepancies in the system. The published schedule on the Harris Hill website is the accurate master schedule if there are any questions or issues.

You may log in to the system at:
http://harrishillsoaringcorporation.shiftplanning.com

If you need your ID reset, send me a note.

We didn't do so well combining the manual and online processes this month. We'll continue to test the system for June's schedule to see if we can work the kinks out.

-Tom