IVSM & JUNIORS

  • From: "Karin Schlosser/BTlink" <karin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 00:03:54 -0400

Thank you Mark VanDyke and Harris Hill Juniors for all the hard work you did
during IVSM 2012.
Having been involved with the IVSM organization in 2000 and 2005, I remember
how much work it is.
This year's IVSm was enjoyed by the pilots, many visitors who were attracted to
the event, and by HHSC members.
Harris Hill Juniors, you showed your true grit again. Your work does not go
un-noticed. As with many events, the club depends on your help and energy - the
kind of stuff us seniors wish for - and we cannot do these events without you
(IVSM, Snowbird, SSA Contests).
This is why the HHSC Junior's are such a unique institution.
Good job!

Karin