HHSC Training Philosophy

  • From: WH <eyesoar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1 <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:00:47 -0400

Hi -

Sean put together a nice write-up capturing the HHSC club philosophy, especially in regards to training. We recently added it to our web site, so give it a read.

http://www.harrishillsoaring.org/learning.htm

-h

- - - - - - - - - - - - - To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org". Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc