Ground simulation instruction tomorrow at NSM at 6pm

  • From: Thomas Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:13:44 -0400

WEFI is over, but we’re still holding ground simulation instruction at the NSM
as long as there’s interest. I’ll be there at NSM at 6pm with two of our new
members. If you want to attend, please let me know.

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".