Flying and picnic Sunday

  • From: Sean Muprhy <murphsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 17:39:28 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hey folks,

Looks like a good flying day this Sunday. I will set up a spot landing for
practice or for those who are working on a bronze badge. I will also make the
bronze badge written test available for those who are interested. We will set
cross country tasks for advanced and newbie cross country pilots. So whatever
your experience level come on out and get in the air.

There will be an informal picnic at the flight center following flying. Bring
your own food and beverage plus a dish to pass. Family and friends are welcome
as always.

Hope to see you Sunday,
Sean
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This
list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line
indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list,
contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc