Anyone know of old photo sources for Harris Hill?

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:53:13 -0400

I've been filling out the milestones on our Facebook page and using the club
history written by Paul Schweizer as the guide.  There's a spot to put a photo
along with a description on the timeline.  Does anyone have photos of things
like the old administration building, the military glider school, some of the
early 1930's era contests and so forth?

I'm not looking for many photos, just a few that illustrate the history of the
club.  I'd also like to put them into a history file on our website so they are
available to all.  I'm also interested in pictures of significant club members
but you'll have to help me with their contributions - I've only been here for a
few years.

If you have any historically significant photos of Harris Hill, please let me
know.  If you have them in electronic format, that would be great.  I can also
scan them or even take a photo of them with a digital camera.

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".