Re: And one featuring our very own Joel Carberry!

  • From: <ahain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:07:35 -0400

Excellent video!  Nice Job Joel.  -Andy Hain

---- Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After I used the Harris Hill Facebook page to "Like" the Finger Lakes
> Wine Country video and thank them for posting it, they posted another
> video featuring our very own Joel Carberry!  A really inviting video
> and a great job by Joel.
>
> No comment on the landing :-)
>
> http://youtu.be/iAB1SJRbq6w
>
> -Tom

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".