[hhrug] Re: HHACKlub Friday 29 June ???? Yay or Nay?

  • From: Brian Hall <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Wild <philwild736@xxxxxxxxx>, Jonathan Shepherd <jonathan.shepherd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:21:35 +0100

HHACKlub is Go! (ala Thunderbirds innit!)

Tonight is on ... I'll be there from 6pm and the official start is 7pm so
whenever you'd like to come would be great.

Promise that there won't be any post-meeting madness as I've got an
assurance from Maureen who runs the community centre she's going to pop
around personally to lock up (she just lives around the corner) so the more
the merrier so she can be impressed with the new club!

RSVP or just show up as you like.

Email, call/text 07805 541 439 or send a carrier pigeon!

Cheers

B^) "Head HHACKer" Brian

P.s.  I STILL wanted to have a write up of last week's session but if
anyone wanted to whip up a report, I'd be happy to take anyone's
submissions and notes if you were so inclined :^)