[HFbeacons] a beacon Report at 2:08 AM Local time? WOW!

  • From: "Drew McCarsky,KB2SEO" <ars_kb2seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 02:14:36 -0400

You read that right! I was having some fun on 20 and 40 CW, Could not sleep tonight, And as I finished, I always will scan 10 before turning the beacon on I heard one beacon on the air!

at 2:08 am Local Eastern time;

K6FRC    RST 569/ Little QSB  28.299.7

Maybe he's the ice breaker for a great new day of Propagation- Or just the one beacon that survived this past day...Who knows. I was really surprised to hear ANY beacon this late at night!

73 all,
Drewski
KB2SEO