[HFbeacons] THANK YOU Re: RBN Beacon Report

  • From: WJ5O <wj5o@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:01:23 -0600

*Andre, Keith & the Group,**
**
**I want to thank you for the daily RBN statistics. I know that gathering, organizing and posting to the reflector is a time consuming task. Your efforts are very much appreciated by the propagation followers of the Amateur Radio community. **
**
**These daily posts are extremely valuable for propagation studies as well as feedback for individual beacon operators. **
**
**73 Bill WJ5O**
**IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator*

On 12/23/2015 3:05 AM, Andre wrote:

Hello,

the following list shows unique beacons reported yesterday by the Reverse
Beacon Network RBN.
Originator info is randomly selected just for propagation info, there may be
far more reports from other RBN stations for the same beacon.
Data courtesy of GB7DXS.