[HFbeacons] KB2SEO/B and WX...AGAIN

  • From: "Drew R. McCarsky" <kb2seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 10 m Props <10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hfbeacons <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:11:14 -0400

Hi All,
I tried to bring the beacon up today, got another round of thunder
heard, so off again! Will hopefully be running the Beacon about 6 miles
from my QTH during the Field Day activities, WE WILL BE ON! Look for us
around the bottom of the 10 meter phone band-28.320 +/- and of course,
the other frequencies as we can.

I will have the Yahoo IM on- if you want to ping me that way- its simply
kb2seo. and of course you can always email me!

73 and hope to hear ya all on the bands this weekend!

Drewski
KB2SEO