[HFbeacons] K7OC Beacon 28 252.5

  • From: "Ed C" <ecorey53@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HF Beacons" <hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:08:49 -0800

As of January 25th, 2015, my K7OC/B beacon is off the air in Oregon.  I am
retiring to the Dallas/Ft Worth (White Settlement) area in Texas and should
be there by April 1st.  Thanks to all the people on this reflector for the tech
help in getting the station set up—it is still much appreciated!  Will
be retiring down in Texas, have a house already bought, and hopefully will get
another beacon set up down there by May.
(Probably won’t be as much use in TX as it was in OR...lol) Thanks again guys
and hopefully see you when the move is complete!  73, Ed K7OC