[HFbeacons] June 10 scan ending 03:30Z

  • From: Bill Pooley <va3xcd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 23:42:10 -0400

Hi Everyone,

My first scan in over a day here. Some severe storms ran through here yesterday and knocked out the power from about 19:30 last night until about 16:00 today. One scan tonight with lots to report to my surprise. There were at least 6 signals that were weak enough that I could not either see them or hear them. I did get WJ5O as I can knock the bandwidth down to about 20 Hz in Rocky and picked it out between the 2 router birdies that inhabit that frequency.
Here are the catches, in no particular order:

KJ4QYB
N4PAL
KD5CKP
N4VBV