[HFbeacons] Re: [Fwd: 10m open to USA from Eu again]

  • From: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 00:16:28 +0100

Colin - op at GR2HQ @ G0KPW in suffolk - You may be difficult copy!

> Hello Steve  thanks info,  I was monitoring at 1530Z only heard  OE3,
> OZ7,  LA5,  C30,  SK0,  HA5,  beacons.
> 2124Z  heard PT9BCN.
>
> Are you operating from Callington ?
>
> 73 de Colin  G3YBT

een setting up a 10m station for the RSGB headquarters staion in
> this
eekend's IARU HF contest - no real time for beacon monitoring except
ote the band was alive with signals.  Did note (if I remember
> correctly)
earing NC4SW, W3HH and N2MH with good signals between 15 and
> 16z.  If we
et repeat conditions, please look out for GR2HQ on 10m - you
> might work
e!
Steve G0AEV