[HFbeacons] Color me goofy But...Am I hearing OSLO?

  • From: "Drew McCarsky,KB2SEO" <ars_kb2seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 07:41:31 -0400

Hi Gang,

I moved the Physical Location of the Beacon a few miles from my house, Same grid, But far enough away to not bother us on 10 meters today. I have my friend tim, KI4QVX setting up the stuff, Stopped in the shack to get my phone and saw I left 28.238 on. I BARELY hear it- But I discovered I had the Moxon switched in- Pointing to Northern Europe and hearing faits bits of a beacon, a "smidge" off the main frequency- I heard a L and a n. COULD IT BE?

Drew