[HFbeacons] Beacons: Over The Weekend & Today So Far

  • From: "W. Keith Hibbert" <wkhibbert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:09:52 -0400

Hi, Keith here in Amherst, NY

I have logs here for 30 & 31 May that have been sitting. I copied quite a bit of activity via Steve, W5ZA's WebSDR RX while at my brothers place near Syracuse, NY in grid FN13vb but sis not jot them down.

Starting off, heard from 0200Z on 30 May (late evening of the 29th)

28.1710  XE1FAS
28.1788  XE1AT
28.1830  XE1RCS
28.2255  W2DLL
28.2309  WA4FC

28.2654  KR4HO
28.2691  W3HH
28.2930  ND4Z
28.2998  KF4MS

Heard from 2310Z on 30 May:

28.2255  W2DLL
28.2615  N4VBV
28.2622  WF4HAM
28.2654  KR4HO
28.2691  W3HH

Heard from 0030Z on 31 May:

28.1710  XE1FAS
28.1788  XE1AT
28.1830  XE1RCS
28.2255  W2DLL
28.2348  KI4AED

Heard from 0200Z on 01 June:

28.1830  XE1RCS
28.2255  W2DLL
28.2432  W5BUB
28.2622  WF4HAM
28.2630  N5YEY

28.2655  KR4HO
28.2691  W3HH
28.2800  K5AB
28.2298  KF4MS

Heard from 1630Z on 01 June:

28.2255  W2DLL
28.2348  KI4AED
28.2432  W5BUB
28.2578  WY5I
28.2622  WF4HAM

28.2630  N5YEY
28.2654  KR4HO
28.2691  W3HH
28.2998  KF4MS

Lots of weak signals I could not ID. Also, a couple of the beacons were very hard to dig out of the Freeband AM crap. Maybe the 5's should be designated for 75 - 100 watt beacons? That might cut down the trespassers!

More posts to follow, I am sure...

73, Keith, WB2VUO
Amherst, NY: Grid FN02ox