[HFbeacons] Beacon Message on Thursdays...

  • From: "Drew McCarsky,KB2SEO" <ars_kb2seo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 17:34:03 -0400

Hi all,
On Thursdays, there will be a different keyer for the beacon, I will turn up the power a bit and added a short message (Well as short as I can to get the info out) with a invite to join our 10 meter net at 8 PM ET, 28.390. We call it the North Georgia Laryngitis Net- We are on there till our voices give out. As net Control, my voice is the one that takes the beating first!

If anyone is hearing the beacon, Please join us, even if its a quick hello, on 28.390 0100z (8 PM Eastern time)

73 hope to hear you on tonight!

Drewski, KB2SEO