[HFbeacons] Re: Beacon Harassment

  • From: Howie AC4DJ <ac4dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:35:26 -0400

I totally agree, you just keep posting your reports as I enjoy reading all of them on the reflector as I may not have time to scan

the bands but nice to know what is and not being heard.
Those thatcomplain are airheads and if they do not want to get reports, then why subscribe to this reflector ?

73 All AC4DJ Eustis FL 28.273.3

Howie

Charles Cassidy wrote:
My sentiments exactly, Steve. The whole purpose of the beacons is to provide valuable info on propagation. No person has to read any of them, and those who complain obviously have nothing better to do with their time. Sort of like that jackass in Canada Riley mentioned in CQ last month. Just looking for an audience reaction.

73,
AC7GZ
On 3/27/2013 5:29 PM, Steve Reed wrote:
I am not i