[HFbeacons] Beacon 19 April, 2011

  • From: Jerry <WA6CDO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 10mprop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:05:41 -0700

Hi Folks-

Ten meters is off to a spotty start again. I scanned the whole band at 1830z, with no signals heard. Because W6WX was also silent I then listened for all frequencies, all stations of the IARU beacons, and heard none. I then went back to ten meters and copied K7RQN, 28.2942, at 1843z, in Arizona for a couple of minutes. I then scanned the rest of the beacon band on ten, and when I returned to K7RQN's frequency he was gone. It is now 1903z, and I can copy nothing on ten meters.
(Maybe the sun just blinked at me ... ;-) )

73,
Jerry WA6CDO

--
Jerry WA6CDO