[HFbeacons] Re: 11 + 13 JAN 14

  • From: COLIN HARVEY <g3ybt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 22:48:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Andre  many thanks for the info.
My internet cpu stops working every now and then, it says   internet explorer
stopped working.
My son understands the cpu much better than me and he had a look at it a few
weeks ago.
But it still fails sometimes.  Sometimes when it fails it looks on the internet
for a software
update but never finds one.  So I switch it off, wait for a few minutes and try
again.

73 de Colin G3YBT