[heraldnegindex] yet more

  • From: "g.lunn800" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("g.lunn800")
  • To: Chris Shepheard <heraldnegindex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:35:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everyone,

I bet you are saying, "How many more" well. there's three and a half lots after this - so not too many. They are being answered at super record time for which I thank you. I have a couple I'm not too sure about but I will question those again later.

Chris, you are coming up trumps, but then you have the advantage 1) possibly remembering the occasion 2) being able to read your own writing. Sorry we couldn't make it last night but Geoff had a cataract removed early yesterday afternoon. It felt far more uncomfortable than the one he had done in December.

Looking forward to learning the answers to these,

Patsy