[hencny] THE CHRISTIAN HOMESCHOOL DAILY PLANNER for 2003-2004 IS HERE!

  • From: planner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Hencny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:55:39 -0400

*
*  October 24, 2003:
*
*  TOPICS:
*               --The 2003-2004 PLANNER IS NOW HERE . . .
*
*               . . . with a downloadable twist
*
*  A service of www.davidandlaurie.com, the parent-directed
*  education and support ministry of David & Laurie Callihan
*  Mailing Address:  P.O. Box 2133,
*                    Liverpool, NY 13089
*  Correspondence e-address:  planner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*
*               copyright 2003 www.davidandlaurie.com
*

. . . Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Moms and Dads!

This is it, the moment you have all been waiting for!

Introducing!  The brand new 2003-2004 Christian Homeschool Daily
Planner is now here!

That's right HENCNY List Member. . .  The  family can now take advantage of
our new release of the CHRISTIAN HOMESCHOOL STUDENT PLANNER!

But it's going to be a bit different this year.  We are going to let
YOU print it!

We have been struggling to get this new planner out to the
homeschooling community, and our biggest setback has been
finding a local printer that we could work with on it.

Our new son-in-law, Shawn Romano, did the layout.  He did a
superb job and put a lot of time into it.  But when we started
working on the printing issues, we hit a few snags.  If we
continued to work them out, it would be another month or two
before we would have final production.  And there are no
guarantees that we will solve the problems.

So we just thought about it and it hit us . . .

We can save our homeschooling friends a lot of money if we just let
you print it yourself!

Why not?

--It's CHEAPER that way.
--It gets it to you NOW instead of in another month (or two).
--It allows you to PROVIDE IT TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY the way you want it.
--It just makes SENSE.

So . . .

Go to www.davidandlaurie.com/planner20032004.htm

and order our 2003-2004 version of the Christian Homeschool Daily Planner.

You will be asked to put in your order information.  Your order will be
processed and you will be given access to our downloadable PDF files
within just a few minutes.  All we need to do is to process your
order and your family will be able to access our printable Planning
Guide for 2003-2004!  (For most orders, access will be immediate.)

NO NEED TO WAIT FOR THE POST OFFICE OR UPS TO DELIVER!  Just download
as many pages as your family wants at a time . . . by month, or the
whole thing!

The price for the Christian Homeschool Student Planner this way is
just $15 per family!

The price for the Parent's Guide to the Christian Homeschool Student
Planner is $5!  The price for the Planner itself is $10.  Combined,
it's $15 and we are selling that way for now.

That's $15 for both.  Our price for the printed edition of the two
was $30 last year.  But THAT WAS FOR JUST ONE COPY!

We're offering the entire product for your whole family . . . for
EVERY STUDENT IN YOUR HOME for this one low price.

Just download the pages you want to print, or the entire planner
and the supplemental sections . . . whatever you want.

So you can see that this is a much less expensive way to go.  There
are currently 171 pages to the whole Planner, and 30 pages to the
Parents' Guide.  A total of 201 pages of planning material for
your homeschool!

You can 3-hole-punch the pages and put them right in your student's
notebook.  Or go to a Kinko's or Staples (or a professional print
shop) and have one made for you that is spiral bound.  We leave that
up to you.

Turn the printing project into a homeschooling research assignment
for your students.  Contact a local printing company and see what
your kids may learn as a result.  [Just a creative idea.]

The Planner and the Parent's Guide--EVERYTHING--is in Adobe Acrobat
PDF format.  They are printable on nearly any printer.  Or an office
supply store may have the file printed and bound in any way you
like, as we said.

There's one condition to ordering our new Christian Homeschool Daily
Planner:

YOU MUST BUY IT PER FAMILY ONLY!

When you order, we just ask that you only print copies for your
immediate family.  Please don't print them for others besides your
own children, or those within your household (in case you happen to
be guardians of a nephew or niece, for instance).

We are going to provide a conditional password for those who wish
to download our documents.  That way we can make sure families can
obtain our product while protecting our copyrights.

So go to our website, www.davidandlaurie.com/planner20032004.htm
and order your access to our PDF files today.

May the Lord richly bless your homeschool!

Regards,

David & Laurie Callihan
planner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.davidandlaurie.com
www.clepclasses.com

+++++

RANDOM NOTES:

+++++

Please help us spread the word about our new Planner and
Parent's Guide.  Send this email to your friends.  No one
should find our new Planner to be unaffordable now.  Let's
help homeschooling students to organize their lives in a
God-honoring way!

Order yours today by going to www.davidandlaurie.com/planner20032004.htm

And tell your friends!

+++++

Take a look at www.davidandlaurie.com for information on
our other products and services.  Our schedule includes places
where we will be speaking.  We are offering some new "CLEP
in a Box" products to help students study for some of the
CLEP classes at home.  Our parent's workshops are very
helpful to homeschoolers across the U.S. and Canada too.

A new e-Newsletter will follow very shortly.  Tell your
friends to sign up for our e-Newsletter today at
www.davidandlaurie.com

+++++

If you're interested in our CLEP Prep classes in your
community, please go to www.clepclasses.com for more
information and our current schedule.

+++++

If you think some of your friends who might not know
about us yet may benefit from our new services too,
please forward this note to them, and ask them to check
our our website, www.davidandlaurie.com and also to
sign up for our eNewsletter.  That way we can expand
our ministry to others who may be interested.

+++++

If you think our ideas in our Guidance Manual or Planner
are useful, we also speak on many subjects in workshops.
Would you like us to speak in your area in 2004?  Do
you have influence on those who make decisions about
speakers in your area?  Go to www.davidandlaurie.com/speaking.html
to learn more, or go to www.davidandlaurie.com and click on
the tab, "Want Us To Speak?" to share our speaking ideas
with your state, regional, or local leaders.  We would love
to minister in your part of the country.

(Maybe we could do some CLEP Prep classes too!)

+++++

If you would like to contribute to the ministry of David
and Laurie Callihan, you may do so through our website or
the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=oaktree%40twcny.rr.com&return=http%3A//www.davidandlaurie.com&cancel_return=http%3A//www.davidandlaurie.com&tax=0&currency_code=USD

Thank you for supporting us through our products, services, and/or
your gifts. -- D&L

[NOTE: Contributions are NOW tax-deductible through Crossroads/Psalm 1
Ministries, Sherburne, New York.  A tax-deductible year-end receipt
will be provided upon request.]