[helpc] FUTUR HOAX - Après l'anthrax, le virus Klingerman fait des ravages

  • From: shaka@xxxxxxxxx (Rudy)
  • To: <helpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 05:32:03 +0100

D=C9SINFORMATION - Une vague d'enveloppes bleues remplies du virus
klingerman fait des ravages... Heureusement, le courrier =E9lectronique
est l=E0 pour stopper l'=E9pid=E9mie.

Actualit=E9 oblige, ce hoax d=E9j=E0 ancien outre-Atlantique dont on =
retrouve
les traces d=E8s ao=FBt 2000, revient en force avec la psychose sur
l'anthrax.

Tout comme le hoax VIH, le d=E9sormais c=E9l=E8bre CDC est impliqu=E9, =
il suffit
d'y rechercher les infos sur le soi-disant virus pour s'apercevoir qu'il
s'agit d'un virus fant=F4me. Une fois de plus, cette alerte est =
totalement
bidon et ce, quelque soit la langue dans laquelle elle est transmise.

Mise en ligne : 30 octobre 2001

LE HOAX DANS SON INT=C9GRALIT=C9

=20

=20

Subject: FWD: DON'T ERASE THIS UNTIL YOU READ IT. YOUR LIFE OR FAMILY'S
MAY DEPEND ON IT!

ONCE YOU HAVE READ THIS PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL YOU KNOW.

This is from Schwab corporate headquarters - so it's no joke. Very
scary. Be careful Just when you thought you were safe, now we have the
following to deal with...please read, it definitely is a serious threat
to our lives and health.

This is an alert about a virus in the original sense of the word...one
that affects your body, not your hard drive. There Have been 23
confirmed cases of people attacked by the Klingerman Virus, a virus that
arrives in your real mail box, not your e-mail in box. Someone has been
mailing large blue envelopes,seemingly at random, to people inside the
US. On the front of the envelope in bold black letters is printed, "A
gift for you from the Klingerman Foundation." When the envelopes are
opened, there is a small sponge sealed in plastic.

This sponge carries what has come to be known as the Klingerman Virus,
as public health officials state this is a strain of virus they have not
previously encountered. When asked for comment, Florida police Sergeant
Stetson said, "We are working with the CDC and the USPS, but have so far
been unable to track down the origin of these letters. The return
addresses have all been different, and we are certain a remailing
service is being used, making our jobs that much more difficult."

Those who have come in contact with the Klingerman Virus have been
hospitalized with severe dysentery. So far seven of the twenty-three
victims have died.
There is no legitimate Klingerman Foundation mailing unsolicited gifts.

If you receive an oversized blue envelope in the mail marked "A Gift
from the Klingerman foundation". DO NOT open it. Place it in a strong
plastic bag or container and call the police immediately. The "gift" is
one you definitely do not want to open.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT!
Texte transmis par Emmanuel
=20
=20
=20