[hellohamiltons] Elly Update

  • From: "Megan Hamilton" <megan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hamilton, Chuck" <Chuck.Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"vincent hamilton" <vincenthamilton@xxxxxxxxx>,"gene kistler" <kistler@xxxxxxx>, <tami@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"katy & bobby" <khamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"mom & dad hamilton" <thamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"gray & tami hamilton" <thsunset@xxxxxxx>,"bill & deeds ramons" <wramona1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"katy & bobby" <hamlscot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"chuck & april" <hellohamiltons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"lauren hamilton" <jrgatorgrl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:38:35 -0500

Hi Family!

Elly is fully out of her coma and back with us. She is in a wheelchair and a
diaper. She must learn everything all over again. But that said she knows all
the words to her favorite Earth Wind and Fire CD. Gene says the Denver facility
she is in is absolutely awesome. "They have thought of everything." Mary and
the rest of the posse - including Elly's doctors feel she is progressing as
fast as she possibly could. Gene has retained a lawyer to work on Elly's case.
I will try to get details on that later.
So...yippeee!
I am off to NYC with Jeb to visit Vince. Susan and Tim join us there
Thanksgiving day. Kate and Bobby couldn't make it this time. Jess had a b'ball
game. Maybe next time!
So should be a blast!!
Love you all. Have a great turkey day!!
Megan
Megan Hamilton             Program Director
          C r e a t i v e    A l l i a n c e
  413 S. Conkling St. Balto. MD 21224
v. 410.276.1651              f. 410.276.3206
megan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          www.creativealliance.org