[head-tech] 2014 New York Grand Prix Armorer's Report

  • From: Michael Mergens <mmergens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Head Tech List <head-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "c.simmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <c.simmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:56:22 -0500

ALCON,

Attached is the Armorer's report from the Grand Prix.  My apologies for the
lateness of this report.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

I will say that this was a challenging event, but was honored to work with a
great crew - Armorers, National Office Staff (to include the ED, who pitched in
to get us moved out of the Grand Prospect Hall!) and Larry Ramona and his folks
from Socket Events.

Regards,

Michael "Mergs" Mergens

www.TheArmorersStore.com

'Dedicated to the Care and Feeding of All Things Fencing'