[hccmember-talk] Re: Sunday ride to Winters

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:05:58 -0700

Hi Ken,

I posted the ride posting on the FB group today and stated for people
interested in riding to RSVP so we know who to expect.  Unfortunately, people
usually wait till the last minute to respond.

- Jonah

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 12:42 PM, Ken Morrison
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jonah can you please put a message out to the members what ever way is best
that I would like some confirmation that some members are planning on going on
the ride this Sunday. Don't want to go there if no one is going to show up.
Anyone on the list can just reply if they are going on the ride.

Thank,    Ken