[hccmember-talk] Refugio Park

  • From: "Ken Morrison" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kpmorrison55@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: HCCmember-talk <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:24:11 -0700

Hi Jonah,

I was partially incorrect about the table reservations in the park.  All areas
of the park can be reserved, but it clearly looks like all tables are not
reserved. I check with the City and they do not have much reserved for the 24th
and I also took a look at this Sunday to get an idea of what is reserved. As of
today there were only a couple of reservations, the majority was not reserved.
It does not look like if someone goes over early that there would be a problem
staking out an area.  If anyone wants to go over and take a look on a Sunday
morning before they 24th they can confirm what it looks  like to me.

Ken