[HCCmember-talk] Re: HCC Anniversary BBQ Potluck Picnic - Sunday - August 23 2015

  • From: James T <james.tolosa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:07:51 -0700

I'll roll by later in the afternoon. I'd like to contribute food. Could I
drop it off around 8am?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Thomas Smith <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Jonah,
We haven't RSVP'd, but we are planning to be there! We'll bring some jerk
chicken for the grill.

+tom

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 8:42 AM, benjamin centeno <cntnbn1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sorry I'm out of town, thanks for your invitation. ..
On Aug 17, 2015 8:03 AM, "Andy Manuel" <andy.r.manuel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be working that day. Have a great time guys!

Andy M.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 7:47 AM, Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What's up HCC!

Can everyone please let us know what they are planning to bring for the
potluck on this thread (reply to this e-mail) so we don't get duplicates of
the same dish.

You can bring meat to bbq or a dish to share.

- *When:* August 23, 2015
- *Where:* Refugio Valley Park 1515 Refugio Valley Rd, Hercules, CA
94547
- *Time:* 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- *Food:* We would like to ask each member to bring a dish they
would like to share or meat that you would like to throw on the grill.
Thanks!
- *Drinks:* Drinks will be provided by HCC
- *Plates/Utensils/cups:* Provided by HCC
- *BBQ Condiments:* HCC will provide some condiments, but please
feel free to bring some too!
- *Ice:* HCC will provide some ice, but please feel free to bring
some as well!

*Note:** Feel free to bring your own lawn chairs and sit in comfort!*