[hccinteragency] Re: Addresses

  • From: "Dana Nethery" <DanaNethery@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hccinteragency@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:52:46 -0500

P. O. Box 2400
HOPKINSVILLE KY 42241
  _____

From: Betty Warner [mailto:alandbettywarner@xxxxxxx]
To: Interagency Council [mailto:hccinteragency@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:38:24 -0500
Subject: [hccinteragency] Addresses

I would like to update my files on addresses of those in our Interagency
Council group.
Please send me your mailing address when you have time.  Thanks and   have a
great day.

Betty Warner
Secretary/Interagency Council

The information transmitted and any attachments are from Jennie
Stuart
Medical Center and are intended only for the person or entity to
which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or
other uses of this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this in error, or
have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please
contact the sender and delete the material.  Thank You.