[hcasboard] Re: September monthly meeting

  • From: Robert Cherry <bcherry001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hcasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Debbie shetterly <dshett37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 17:12:18 -0400

I think that would be great. I'll be traveling early in September so might not be able to join but will be there if I'm around.

Bob

On 8/23/2022 11:31 AM, Debbie shetterly wrote:

Hi there, I had a thought that maybe a good place for our September meeting would be at the Aho Road pollinator garden, so people could see the progress and hear from BRC.  What do you all think?  Thanks.

Debbie