[hcasboard] Fwd: HCAS website email submission: "membership"

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hcasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 10:48:16 -0400

This message from Janet M. came in to our general email address from the website today. Perhaps Paul can check to see if Janet is technically a member, and we could discuss her suggestion sometime.

Guy

From: Janet montgomery <originaletchings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: membership

Message Body:
altho' I've donated, and get the newsletter I've no idea if I'm technically a member, and I wish there were a 'lifetime' category so I don't have to remember, lol. thx.

--
This e-mail was sent from the "Email Us" page in the HCAS website
(https://highcountryaudubon.org/contact-us/email-us/)