Home Based Online Marketing News Special Edition

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

 HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
    "Helping You To Be Successful Online"

Special Edition

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
October 20,2002
Hi Subscribers,

Roger Schoenwald here, with a special message to my valued
readers...

Do you want to increase your sales?

No matter what your product or service, we guarantee that in
only 28 minutes a month we can skyrocket your sales well beyond
what they are now.

Would you also like free personal coaching from the most sought
after marketing consultant in the world and his hand-selected
team of Guerrilla Marketing Coaches?  (His client list reads
like and A to Z list of the biggest companies in the world from
AT&T and America Online to United Airlines, Volvo, and Westin
Hotels.)

Jay Conrad Levinson and Mark Joyner have teamed up to create a
monthly service that is guaranteed to increase your sales.  In
fact, they?ll even let you try it for the first month free.

Jay Conrad Levinson is the author of the best-selling marketing
book of all time: Guerrilla Marketing.

Mark Joyner is the #1 International Best-Selling author of
MindControlMarketing.com, and the CEO of Aesop.com.

Together they have created a new monthly service called
Guerrilla Marketing Bombshells that has business people around
the globe raving.

?Subscribing to Guerrilla Marketing Bombshells is the
opportunity of a lifetime -- take it!"
David Garfinkel, co-author, eBook Secrets Exposed

"If you want to earn more money and skyrocket your sales, this
is your best bet.  Jay?s Bombshells are just what every business
needs to blast us to ever higher levels of marketing success."
John Caple, author of Trust Me

To learn more, simply visit the following site:

http://www.gmktgb.com/page/rwspub

Hint: your first month is free and you get instant online
access

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx