Home Based Online Marketing News Mulitple Income Streams

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 04:18:16 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
September 21, 2002
Hello Subscribers,

In Today's Issue

1. Multiple Income Streams
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
Is YOUR service-business ready for a GLOBALmarket?
Want to build your LOCAL clientbase?
An extensive FREE course details howsmart use of the Internet
can leverage ANYservice business! Take the easy-to-follow
Service Sellers Masters Course today.  Either send a blank
e-mail to...tsmsrwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Or download this free book
from...http://services.sitesell.com/rwspub.html

1. This Weeks Success Article
Building Online Multiple Income Streams!
By Joe Reinbold

One of the hottest and fastest growing aspects of marketing
online is the Associate Program process. Actually some are
called "Associate", some "Affiliate", and others may be called
"Partner" programs. For purposes of this discussion, we will
call them Associate programs since they all basically refer to
the same concept. You associate yourself with an existing
company and receive a commission for any sales you generate.
There is no better way to setup multiple streams of income for
yourself. AND, they can be setup for little or no investment on
your part! It's a great way to start a business on the Internet
with a very small budget!

Many online entrepreneurs are part timers with limited time and
most of that may be devoted to marketing their single product or
network marketing program. If you are in this situation and you
need to increase your monthly income, your solution may be the
use of one or several Associate programs. Even full time
marketers know the power of these programs. We are involved in a
number of them and can vouch for their powerful income
potential.

Many of the programs furnish you with personalized web sites,
banners, sales material and other marketing aides. If you have
your own web site or page you can very easily place a banner,
button or text link to the company sales site or your
personalized site that they furnished. One of the reasons these
programs are becoming popular is that in most cases, everything
is made up for you already, all you have to do is become an
Associate, add the link to your page or site and you are off and
running. In many cases your personalized web page is already set
up with meta tags and can be registered with the major search
engines very easily.

With personalized URL's to the Associate sites you can also use
the URL in ads, newsletters, free-for-all link pages, etc. This
will create more traffic and sales. In addition, you can
advertise the Associate program and use your own web site or
page URL and create even more traffic to your own site. This
gives your primary products/services more exposure.

You don't need a large budget to create these additional income
streams. Many of the Associate programs are free. Others can
range from a one time $25 to $150. Over 50% of the Associate
programs we are currently involved in had no charge to become an
Associate.

Commissions can range from $10 to $65 per sale. A number of
programs pay you a set percentage of total sales. What also
makes these programs so nice is that they take care of the
ordering process, credit card processing, shipment and customer
service. Most also will notify you immediately by automatic
email when a sale is made under your ID. So all you have to do
is get potential buyers to the sites. Most programs pay monthly,
some quarterly.

My philosophy is this. If I can relate a particular Associate
program product or service to my site in some way, what do I
have to lose. If I can use it to create more traffic to my site,
Great! If I can make some additional income, Great! If I can do
both, Tremendous!

Article by Joe Reinbold, Publisher of Home Income Quarterly
E-dition, a free weekly on line marketing newsletter. To
subscribe just mailto:subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Or visit The
Entrepreneur's Home Business Link where you will find the
solutions to your home business needs at:
http://www.homebizlink.com

http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com/getasite.asp?id=7590
Netwriting Masters Course
Want to sell more?  Write better?
twmsrwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Affiliate Masters Course
Shows you how to become a high-earning affiliate champion.
tamsrwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2. Marketing Product Profile

Have A Home Business or Starting One?
We Can help with our home business and internet
marketing resources.

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

The #1 Home Business On the Net
Six Figure Income

Make Net Money
Marketing Strategies that work

Sure Fire Marketing
A suite of tools to increase your profits

Make A Living Online
A step by step guide that cuts through the
hype and confusion so you can make a living
online

Warrior Marketing
This site has been called the best membership
site on the Net

Mining Gold On The Internet
The key method to being profitable online is keeping costs down,

especially advertising costs

Our review will continue next week.  Check out the tools
at our marketing center to help you increase your profits.

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/imc.htm

3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Basic, "Dumb as Dirt" 'Zine focusing on none other than how
to help you make more money in your current business. It's
simple,
it's funny, it's intriguing, it's honest, it's from someone
who's a human too, who understands your fears, worries, needs,
etc. It's a GOOD read...Simply
mailto:subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .Visit:
http://InternetProfitTactics.com/AboutMe.htm
>PLUS get 14 FREE e-books, to boot! ($107 Value)

Did you know that subscribers to Bob Osgoodby's Free Ezine
"Tip of the Day" get a Free Ad for their Business on his Web
Page?  Subscribe  at:
http://adv-marketing.com/business/subscribe2.htm
Great Business and Computer Tips - Monday thru Friday
Instructions to place your ad are in the Newsletter.

Get the inside scoop on a site that's making over
$1,277,500 a year in profits ($3,500 a day) -- with
only 100 visitors per day, selling a product that
costs less than $150!
To get the full story, visit:
http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/5260/directsales

Is Making A Living Online Possible?"You bet it is.  Jim Daniels
has
been doing it for years.Click below for a "free five-page
web-based
guide" toMaking a Living Online.  Just kick back, let it all
soakin, and
you'll be on your way.
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/d0804
4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

"Your One Stop Free Web Marketing Courses
Centre"http://www.webmarketingcourses.com?online

How do super-affiliates do it? The answer may surprise you.
http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com/getasite.asp?id=7590

Are You Serious About Improvng Your Lifestyle?
We want only those seriously committed to improvingtheir
lifestyle.http://www.rockett.info

Five Minute PDF Creator
http://www.surefiremarketing.com/pdf/?11520

Earn Money Online.   FREE Training