Home Based Online Marketing News Growing Your Profits

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 06:56:04 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
April 19, 2003

Go to us online at
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/hbomn.htm and
http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com
Hello Subscribers,
In Today's Issue

1. Marketing Center
2. Useful Tools
1. Marketing Center-Useful Products and Resources

Forget the HYPE... Internet marketing isn't as
easy as some people claim it to be. If you have
been online for any time at all, you already know
this.

You can't just put up a $10 web site and wait for
millions of people to show up and buy from you.

Most Internet marketing courses tell you what to
do, but they never reveal to you how to do it
profitably without wasting thousands of dollars
in unnecessary and expensive experimentation.

You don't need Internet marketing theories...
You need concrete steps and specific directions
to take to build and market your business for
maximum profits with minimum time and money.

Click here now for more info...

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/netbreakthroughs
***
Stone Evans can build a money making website just for you FREE!

If you are interested, visit this site:
http://www.onlinesuccessstrategies.com/pluginprofitsite.html
2. This Weeks Success Article
Information to Learn, Grow and Be Successful

How to Grow, Expand and Multiply Your Profits

-By Stephen A. Pierce

Whether trading stocks, futures and commodities, or
selling products online, there seems to be a common
goal that is shared.

That goal is to, 'maximize profits while minimizing
losses and expenses.'

While accomplishing that goal in trading stocks and
futures can be complicated, with marketing products
on the internet, it's everything but complicated.

It's simple
It's easy
It's fr*ee

When it comes to internet marketing, there is one
quote that rings true;

'There is always a way. The best way is never the
easy way. The easy way is always full of active
ground mines. The important things are always
simple; the simple things are always hard.'

We tend to complicate the simple things, oftentimes
because it's hard to conceive and believe that they
can be so easy and so simple.

To grow, expand and multiple your profits from selling
products online is perhaps one of the simplest and
easiest things you can do ...and do at no cost.

There are four methods that have stood the test of
time, the test of multi-market exposure and that
have been proven to grow, expand, and multiply
the profits of those using them.

The 4 Pillar Traffic Strategy:

1. Search Engines
2. Joint Ventures
3. Affiliate Programs
4. Targeted Link Partners

With this solid 4 pillar approach to targeted 'traffic
building, you can produce a massive amount of sales,
explode the sizes of your ezine list and do it all for
the low, low price of ...$0.00!

Nope... it doesn't have to cost you anything. In fact
we continue to use the 4 Pillar Traffic Strategy and
don't pay a dime.

So before you start forking over money for pay-per-click,
banners ads and even ezine ads, be sure to exhaust the
explosive effectiveness of The 4 Pillar Traffic Strategy.

Now on the issue of ezines. The reason we say you should
use The 4 Pillar Traffic Strategy BEFORE spending money
on ezine ads, is because we have found that more than 50%
of the ezines we were willing to pay and test our ad in
offered to, and ended up doing Joint Ventures with us or
became an Affiliate of ours.

Thus, we get the same exposure in the ezine at no charge,
but with a greater impact as the ezine editor not only did
the mailings, but endorsed our product as well.

It turns out, the ezines made more money from promoting
our e-book The Whole Truth, than they would have in charging
us for the ad space.

So, get started using The 4 Pillar Traffic Strategy.

If you have a solid product that offers true value, get
ready to be shocked by the immediate and massive market
exposure, coverage and airtime you will get ...all at
absolutely no charge to you.

http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/thetruth

(C) Copyright 2003 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald